Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Childhood trauma
- Aging-related issues for Seniors
- Addiction: substances/chemical, sexual, relationships or love
- Complex and Acute Trauma Recovery
- PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Work and Career issues
- Stress management
- Long-term recovery management
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a psychotherapy method used to alleviate emotional distress triggered by psychological trauma or distressing life experiences. During EMDR therapy sessions, you will learn how to heal naturally and how to better handle stressful situations.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy method used to alleviate problems associated with depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, relationship issues and psychological illnesses. This type of treatment offers effective methods to change thinking patterns and to learn better ways of coping with difficult life situations. During CBT sessions, you will learn how to develop effective ways of coping with life and how to change your thinking, emotions and behavior.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a psychotherapy method that is used to alleviate emotional distress triggered by painful/negative emotions or conflicts in relationships. DBT treatment offers effective methods to help regulate emotions, tolerate distress, activate mindfulness and communicate more effectively. During DBT sessions, you will learn skills to help you manage your negative emotions and communicate more effectively with others.